Why Migrate to Magento 2
When your website will perform better with Magento 2, you will be able to provide your customers a far better experience which will ultimately result in higher conversion rates. Here is why you should upgrade to Magento 2:
- Prioritizing improved Security and Support
The security patches for prospective issues and bugs will not be provided anymore officially which will leave your site vulnerable to cyber attacks and hacks.
- Modules and Extensions updates will be dropped
Modules and extensions play a vital role in your site’s functionality and could stop working properly, without fixes or updates in the future as magento team will drop the official support for the Magento 1.
- Improved functionality and stability with more features
Magento 2 introduces improved search engine optimisation, better choices for creating the user experience more friendly and enhanced functions like never before!
Exclusive and New Features of Magento 2
If you are an online business owner and are still struggling with the old versions of Magento, it's time to get updated. Magento 2 not only offers improved scalability, but also some exclusive features that help users to set up a functioning online business easily with improved administrative options that enhances the customer’s shopping experience.
Magento 1 to Magento 2 Migration Process
All the customizations you will be doing on your Magento 1.x version will have to be repeated in the Magento 2.x version, whenever you will upgrade from Magento 1.
Advantages of Moving to Magento 2
Sure you must be wondering why you need Magento 2 for your business and the advantages it offers. Here are a few really impressive Magento 2 advantages that you should definitely consider
- Mobile FriendlinessMagento 2 makes it simple to manage your business using your mobiles. It provides a mobile friendly and a responsive design along with mobile friendly checkout supporting any screen resolutions. This makes your website appealing, easy and simple to navigate.
- Customisable Security FeaturesMagento 2 now allows you to customise multiple levels of security permissions such as two-factor authentication which gives you an extra defence against unwanted security breaches and site attacks.
- Significantly improved admin user interface.Magento 2 is user-friendly and highly responsive, with simple options. Magento 2 now provides multiple administrators to work on the website simultaneously which makes it easier for the users to keep their products updated and make the team more efficient.
- Instant purchase and checkout experienceEvery business designed with Magento 2 can by default have an additional intuitive checkout method. The checkout method in Magento 2 is fast, easier and extremely customizable requiring less steps and customer information. Reduced checkout time results in increased conversions.
- Faster Load Time and scalabilityMagento 2 now supports full-page caching, increased query performance speed and can handle a large number of transactions in a short duration.It also comes with performance toolkit which enables you to create performance test scripts.
- Easy upgrade processMagento 2 is much more flexible and easily upgradable also it is a much better option in terms of upgrading for future use as compared to Magento 1. It also includes a standalone installer, which supports fast and smart installations with preliminary checks of the installation environment.
- Email marketing automationMagento 2 provides the dotmailer email marketing automation which allows merchants to create campaigns in a few minutes and you can create automated campaigns and manage transactional emails easily and efficiently.
- New advanced reporting featuresMagento 2 now provides new advanced reporting feature which gives you 20 reports through its web interface. This feature gives you insight in critical areas, such as orders, customers and products.
- Improved Technical Architecture and New FeaturesMagento 2 integration with API functionality has been made easier than before . The file structure has been simplified for themes, extensions, different other uses. There is now one folder with all the codes needed for the extensions. It's very simple for a user to switch or modify any extensions.
- CSS PreprocessingMagento 2 uses its own LESS and CSS in the theme core which helps users to customize theme faster and easier. LESS & CSS URL resolver helps enhance the performance, speeds up the page load, and makes the system more friendly with the search engine.
Why Choose Us?
We have the competitive advantage to revamp and simplify the approach to migration. Our strength is forged by our commitment to deliver exceptional results to our clients. So, What are you waiting for? Upgrade now to Magento 2 and enjoy increased functionality, speed and security. Have a look at some of the key points that’ll help you to choose us:
Experienced Magento 2 developer
8+ Years of experience of Magento platform
Easy and transparent communication process
200+ projects completed successfully
Flexible pricing plans around your needs
Our Magento websites are well optimized for SEO
Free Magento back end training
Yes! If you do not migrate to Magento 2 by June 2020, your business will lack a lot of improvements and functionalities. Due to the improvements listed above, most of the businesses will be investing in the migration to new and futuristic platform.
Magento 2 runs faster, quicker, performs effectively and highly optimized for mobile platforms. Magento 2 is well-organized, offering user-friendly checkout process with various payment platforms.
No, it is not. If you want to considerably improve your business's performance, you must invest in Magento 2. We can provide you professional Migration services with a 100% satisfaction guaranteed, go ahead and contact us.
No, Magento 2 allows easy migration without any data loss and our Magento developers will migrate your eCommerce business seamlessly.
The new Magento 2 offers various improvements and functionalities. Developers will build innovative extensions, themes, and alternative options so in a nutshell it has more advanced functionalities than the prior versions.
Yes, Magento 2 comes with an improved checkout process that simplifies your checkout to merely one page, ensuring that your visitors get seamless user experience.
FTI (Freelance to India) Technologies Pvt. Ltd. offers professionally Magento migration service at affordable cost to upgrade your older Magento 1 store to improved Magento 2 store. Just request a quote for your Magento migration and our professional team get in touch instantly.
Yes, we provide 3-months free support after the delivery of project and we've numerous support & maintenance packages that you'll be able to opt for as per your business needs.